Northern Ireland House of Commons Election Results
This page contains the results of all elections to the Northern Ireland House of Commons from its creation in 1921 to its prorogation in 1972.
An introduction to the devolved system of Northern Ireland government 1921-72.
Key to Party Abbreviations and Vote Totals for each General Election.
Maps of constituency boundaries for the Northern Ireland House of Commons.
Definitions of constituency boundaries from the legislation establishing them.
All Members of the Northern Ireland House of Commons.
Biographies of Members of the Northern Ireland House of Commons.
Government Ministers in Northern Ireland 1921-1972.
Election Results 1921-1929
- Belfast: Belfast East, North, South and West constituencies.
- Outside Belfast: Antrim, Armagh, Down, Fermanagh and Tyrone, and Londonderry constituencies.
Election Results 1929-1972
- Belfast: Belfast Ballynafeigh, Bloomfield, Central, Clifton, Cromac, Dock, Duncairn, Falls, Oldpark, Pottinger, St. Annes, Shankill, Victoria, Willowfield, Windsor and Woodvale constituencies.
- Londonderry: City of Londonderry and Foyle constituencies.
- Antrim: Antrim, Bann Side, Carrick, Larkfield, Larne, Mid Antrim, Newtownabbey, North Antrim and South Antrim constituencies.
- Armagh: Central Armagh, Mid Armagh, North Armagh and South Armagh constituencies.
- Down: Ards, Bangor, East Down, Iveagh, Lagan Valley, Mid Down, Mourne, North Down, South Down and West Down constituencies.
- Fermanagh: Enniskillen, Lisnaskea and South Fermanagh constituencies.
- Londonderry: Mid Londonderry, North Londonderry and South Londonderry constituencies.
- Tyrone: East Tyrone, Mid Tyrone, North Tyrone, South Tyrone and West Tyrone constituencies.
Election Results in Queens University, Belfast